Sign In

Delhi News Daily

  • Home
  • Fashion
  • Business
  • World News
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
Reading: ‘Would’ve gone up in nuclear smoke’: Netanyahu defends not stopping Gaza war earlier; addresses fiery Parliament session – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Share

Delhi News Daily

Font ResizerAa
Search
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Delhi News Daily > Blog > World News > ‘Would’ve gone up in nuclear smoke’: Netanyahu defends not stopping Gaza war earlier; addresses fiery Parliament session – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
World News

‘Would’ve gone up in nuclear smoke’: Netanyahu defends not stopping Gaza war earlier; addresses fiery Parliament session – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

delhinewsdaily
Last updated: October 21, 2025 9:46 am
delhinewsdaily
Share
SHARE


‘Would’ve gone up in nuclear smoke’: Netanyahu defends not stopping Gaza war earlier; addresses fiery Parliament session

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday addressed the Hamas-Israel conflict amid the ongoing ceasefire.He claimed that if he had halted the war earlier, Israelis from all walks of life “would have gone up to heaven in nuclear smoke.”

Netanyahu Dares War Against Hamas In Fiery First Address Since Gaza Ceasefire | Watch Full Speech

Netanyahu was speaking during the opening plenary of the Knesset’s winter session. Opening his address, Netanyahu pledged to “bring the slain hostages home, until the very last one.”“No one needs to remind us of the importance of the sacred mission of bringing back the slain hostages,” Netanyahu said, as cited by the Times of Israel.He said Hamas was never ready to accept the current terms, which include the full return of hostages, continued IDF control over most of Gaza, and broad international, including Arab, support for demilitarizing the Strip and disarming Hamas.“If I had listened to many of those in this hall, and outside it,” Netanyahu added, “you who called for me to stop the war, to surrender, to throw up my hands… If I had given in to these demands, the war would have ended with a crushing victory for Hamas and the entire Iranian axis.”He dismissed claims that the deal Israel accepted earlier this month was available a year ago.“At no stage – not six months ago, not a year ago, not a year and a half ago – at no stage was Hamas ready to accept the proposal that we attained now. The return of all our hostages at once, IDF control over the majority of Gaza’s territory, IDF presence in the majority of Gaza’s territory, and an explicit commitment with broad international agreement, including Arab countries, and almost all the Muslim world, to demilitarize the Strip and disarm Hamas,” Netanyahu said. Netanyahu asserted that Hamas “felt the sword on its neck” and was compelled to accept the current hostage-ceasefire deal after he ordered the IDF into Gaza City, the group’s last major stronghold. As Israeli troops advanced, he said, “Hamas understood it was facing annihilation.”Netanyahu said Israel had restored its deterrence, rescued the living hostages, and would recover the slain as well. He declared that Israel had “cemented its status as a superpower,” but added that “the campaign is not over.”The fragile Gaza ceasefire came under threat last week as Hamas fighters attacked Israeli troops in Rafah, leading to IDF airstrikes in response.The fragile Gaza ceasefire was threatened Sunday as Hamas fighters attacked Israeli troops in Rafah, prompting IDF airstrikes. The Israeli military confirmed targeting militants in the southern Gaza city, while Gaza’s civil defense agency reported that the strikes killed at least 33 people across the territory.Amid renewed clashes, Hamas handed over two coffins of Israeli hostages, raising the total returned to 12. In response, Israel kept the Rafah border crossing closed, citing Hamas’s slow cooperation, blocking thousands from traveling for medical or family reasons since May 2024.Gaza’s health ministry reported that more than 68,000 Palestinians have died since the war began in October 2023, with thousands still missing.





Source link

Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Watch: Bulldozers move in as part of White House razed; Trump set to build grand ballroom – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Next Article Most unforgettable museum thefts: 8 daring heists that shook history and rival the Louvre robbery – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Elections For 37 Rajya Sabha Seats On March 16: NDA Vs INDIA Bloc Number Game Explained – Delhi News Daily
  • Gold import volume down 18%, silver surges 56% – Delhi News Daily
  • Stock picking key as markets navigate AI uncertainty: Amit Khurana – Delhi News Daily
  • Brooklyn Beckham Distances From Holly And Jack After Gordon Ramsay’s Serious Warning – Delhi News Daily
  • How Suryakumar Yadav and Tilak Varma are hurting India | T20 World Cup – Delhi News Daily

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

You Might Also Like

World News

‘Don’t know how we are going to solve this’: Donald Trump says shutdown ‘a possibility’; warns Democrats of political price – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

File photo: US President Donald Trump (Picture credit: AP) US President Donald Trump said Sunday that a government shutdown is…

5 Min Read
World News

Gas leak at Indian restaurant in Sydney: 1 dead, 7 injured; authorities detect Carbon Monoxide at scene – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Representative image (AI-generated) A 25-year-old man has died and seven others, including police officers, have been hospitalised following a suspected…

5 Min Read
World News

One dead, five injured as car slams into crowd in France – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

ROUEN: A man intentionally ploughed his car into a crowd outside a wine bar in northern France after an altercation…

4 Min Read
World News

UAE launches region first digital marketplace app for buying and trading trademarks | World News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

UAE launches platform to buy and sell trademarks easily / AI Generated Image The UAE’s Ministry of Economy & Tourism…

6 Min Read

Delhi News Daily

© Delhi News Daily Network.

Incognito Web Technologies

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?