Sign In

Delhi News Daily

  • Home
  • Fashion
  • Business
  • World News
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
Reading: What will Donald Trump call his $250 million ballroom? Here’s what the US president said – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Share

Delhi News Daily

Font ResizerAa
Search
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Delhi News Daily > Blog > World News > What will Donald Trump call his $250 million ballroom? Here’s what the US president said – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
World News

What will Donald Trump call his $250 million ballroom? Here’s what the US president said – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

delhinewsdaily
Last updated: October 24, 2025 8:27 pm
delhinewsdaily
Share
SHARE


What will Donald Trump call his $250 million ballroom? Here’s what the US president said

A ton of speculation swirled over how the MAGA chief would name his new venture after demolishing a perfectly fine historic building. Now, it is clearer than ever what the title of $250 million ballroom will be.US President Donald Trump is expected to name his new White House ballroom after himself, senior administration officials have said. Officials are already referring to it as “The President Donald J. Trump Ballroom,” and ABC News was told the name will likely stick.Trump has not publicly confirmed the name. When asked by ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Mary Bruce if he had decided on a name, Trump smiled and said: “I won’t get into that now.” The president has previously branded his construction projects with his own name, and this appears to be no different.The 90,000-square-foot ballroom is being built after the entire East Wing of the White House was demolished. A White House official confirmed that $350 million has been raised for the project, with construction currently costing $300 million. The official said Trump “has received such positive and overwhelming support for the ballroom that he continues to receive donations” but did not explain what would happen with the additional $50 million raised.When asked how much of his own money he would contribute, Trump replied: “Oh, millions of dollars. Yeah. Well, I also give, you know, I give a lot of money to the White House. The White House is, as you know, I give my salary, and I usually like to steer it to the White House because this house was a little bit abandoned.”The new ballroom is part of Trump’s vision to leave a personal mark on the White House. It will be one of the largest additions to the East Wing in modern history when it’s completed in 2026.Fundraising for the ballroom has exceeded expectations, with supporters contributing more than the projected construction cost. Trump’s decision to personally contribute millions reinforces his commitment to the project. The ballroom is expected to host events, ceremonies, and state functions, further cementing Trump’s imprint on the White House.





Source link

Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Pokémon VGC champion WolfeyGlick opens up about groping and online harassment – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Next Article Donald Trump’s son hits back at Chelsea Clinton over White House demolition: ‘Your parents stole furniture’ | World News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • New Zealand hold intense nets before Super Eight match vs Pakistan | T20 World Cup – Delhi News Daily
  • ‘No Beef With Anyone’: Kerala Tourism’s Clever Jab At ‘The Kerala Story 2’ Stirs Buzz – Delhi News Daily
  • ​Gift Nifty jumps 400 points from lows after US Supreme Court strikes down Trump tariffs – Delhi News Daily
  • Police Storm Andrew’s Former Home in Epstein Fallout | WATCH – Delhi News Daily
  • ‘DMK Will Come To Power’: OPS Meets Stalin Days After EPS Shuts Door For His AIADMK Re-entry – Delhi News Daily

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

You Might Also Like

World News

‘Conjuring’ house up for sale: Rhode Island farmhouse goes under hammer on Halloween; famous for paranormal activity – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

The Rhode Island farmhouse that inspired the Hollywood horror film The Conjuring is going up for auction on Halloween. According…

5 Min Read
World News

Vaccine advisory panel: RFK Jr–led committee votes against recommending MMRV shot; cites risk of fever-related seizures – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Health Secretary Robert F Kennedy Jr (AP image) The federal vaccine advisory panel, recently restructured by Health Secretary Robert F…

6 Min Read
World News

‘They cheated’: Trump plans $1bn–$5bn lawsuit against BBC; what the speech edit row is about? – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

US President Donald Trump (AP) After the BBC came under scrutiny for editing Donald Trump’s 6 January 2021 speech, the…

6 Min Read
World News

‘You are Charlie Kirk Jr’: Who is George Isbell Jr? A San Diego man threatening to kill Benny Johnson and his family – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

A 69-year-old man has been arrested for giving a life threat to Benny Johnson, calling him Charlie Kirk Jr. Benny…

6 Min Read

Delhi News Daily

© Delhi News Daily Network.

Incognito Web Technologies

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?