Sign In

Delhi News Daily

  • Home
  • Fashion
  • Business
  • World News
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
Reading: Luxury brand Louis Vuitton Korea reports data breach – ET Retail – Delhi News Daily
Share

Delhi News Daily

Font ResizerAa
Search
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Delhi News Daily > Blog > Fashion > Luxury brand Louis Vuitton Korea reports data breach – ET Retail – Delhi News Daily
Fashion

Luxury brand Louis Vuitton Korea reports data breach – ET Retail – Delhi News Daily

delhinewsdaily
Last updated: July 4, 2025 11:34 am
delhinewsdaily
Share
SHARE


Contents
Join the community of 2M+ industry professionals.Subscribe to Newsletter to get latest insights & analysis in your inbox.All about ETRetail industry right on your smartphone!

Louis Vuitton has become the latest luxury brand in South Korea to suffer a data breach, according to the company on Friday, following recent similar cases involving Dior, Tiffany and Cartier in the country.

In a notice posted on its website, Louis Vuitton Korea informed customers that a third-party entity temporarily accessed the company’s systems on June 8 and leaked some customer information, reports Yonhap news agency.

The company said it learnt of the incident on Wednesday. The compromised data may include customer names, contact details and additional information provided by customers, Louis Vuitton said, but stressed that no financial data, such as passwords and credit card numbers, was affected.

The incident is the latest in a string of high-profile data leaks in the luxury sector in South Korea this year.

In May, Dior apologised after discovering a data breach incident that occurred in January. Tiffany also revealed in May that it had suffered a breach in April. Cartier notified customers last month about a separate incident involving leaked personal information.

‘Must It’, a popular luxury goods e-commerce platform in South Korea, also reported two hacking attempts, coming in May and June. The company warned that user data, including names, gender and dates of birth, may have been stolen.

Meanwhile, the South Korean government said on Friday it will fine SK Telecom Co. for belatedly reporting a data breach affecting all 25 million users and ordered it to waive customer cancellation fees, wrapping up its two-month probe into one of the worst data leak cases in the country’s history.

SK Telecom belatedly reported the breach in April, in which universal subscriber identity module (USIM) data was potentially leaked during an unidentified cyberattack on its servers. The government inspected all 42,605 of the company’s servers and found 28 infected with 33 types of malicious code, the Ministry of Science and ICT said.

  • Published On Jul 4, 2025 at 03:35 PM IST

Join the community of 2M+ industry professionals.

Subscribe to Newsletter to get latest insights & analysis in your inbox.

All about ETRetail industry right on your smartphone!






Source link

Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Russia attacks Ukraine: Hours after Trump called Putin, massive drone and missile attack by Kremlin; properties damaged – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Next Article Inside Diddy’s Verdict Bombshell: Juror Says ‘Freak Offs’ Were Willing, Not Trafficked? | English Movie News – Hollywood – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Who is Neal Katyal, the Indian-American legal eagle fighting Trump tariff case? – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • Ancient tombs unearthed in Iraq: Drought exposes hidden sites; ’40 discovered so far’ – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • Why prosecutors want the death penalty for Luigi Mangione, accused killer of UnitedHealthcare CEO – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • Who dares tell Obama it’s bedtime? The Queen did when she grew tired of late-night Palace chatter – ‘Tell him to go to bed’ – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • Appeals court spikes Trump tariffs but gives him time to go to apex court – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

You Might Also Like

Fashion

Lenskart invests in XR startup Ajna Lens to expand smart glasses portfolio – ET Retail – Delhi News Daily

New Delhi: Eyewear retailer Lenskart has made a strategic investment in Mumbai-based deep-tech startup Ajna Lens, known for developing AI-powered…

1 Min Read
Fashion

Prada team to visit Maharashtra next week, may roll out Kolhapuri Collection – ET Retail – Delhi News Daily

Prada will send a team of technical experts to Maharashtra next week to engage directly with local artisans and manufacturers,…

4 Min Read
Fashion

Indore: 2 textile cos acquire land in the region – ET Retail – Delhi News Daily

In a significant boost to the textile industry, Arvind Ltd acquired land in Budhi Barlai village in Indore district, with…

2 Min Read
Fashion

Ammarzo eyes 3x revenue growth in 18 months as it expands in GCC via Noon and Namshi – Delhi News Daily

Chahatt Khanna, Founder and CMD, AmmarzoNew Delhi: Indian premium sleepwear startup Ammarzo has entered into the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)…

3 Min Read

Delhi News Daily

© Delhi News Daily Network.

Incognito Web Technologies

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?