Sign In

Delhi News Daily

  • Home
  • Fashion
  • Business
  • World News
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
Reading: Epstein case closed by FBI: ‘Disgraced’ Prince Andrew free to travel abroad, no fear of arrest – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Share

Delhi News Daily

Font ResizerAa
Search
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Delhi News Daily > Blog > World News > Epstein case closed by FBI: ‘Disgraced’ Prince Andrew free to travel abroad, no fear of arrest – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
World News

Epstein case closed by FBI: ‘Disgraced’ Prince Andrew free to travel abroad, no fear of arrest – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

delhinewsdaily
Last updated: July 10, 2025 8:18 pm
delhinewsdaily
Share
SHARE


Epstein case closed by FBI: 'Disgraced' Prince Andrew free to travel abroad, no fear of arrest
Prince Andrew is now free to travel as US closes Epstein case.

As the US government finally closed the Epstein case announcing that the convicted sex offender who died in 2019 by suicide did not have a client list, Prince Andrew who was linked to the case is now free to travel abroad. According to reports, there was no embargo on Prince Andrew but he imposed a travel ban on himself as he was stated that he could be arrested if he travels outside the UK. The 65-year-old Royal family member who lost all his titles after he was accused of sexually exploiting a minor at Epstein island left the UK once in the last six years. “He has been abroad once since the scandal erupted,” a source told the Sun.“He has always been very nervous about going abroad and felt he’d always be looking over his shoulder as he could be subject to civil action or at worst, being arrested.”“Hopefully with this out of the way it means he can at least leave the country,” the insider said. “What’s he supposed to do with the rest of his life? He hasn’t been convicted of any crime and can’t sit around doing nothing at Royal Lodge forever.”Before the lawsuit, he was known to be trotting the globe.

Prince Andrew becomes the only name on Epstein’s list

Virginia Giuffre, the woman who mysteriously died by suicide earlier this year, sued Prince Andrew and claimed that she was forced to have sexual encounters with Andrew when she was 17, after she was trafficked by Epstein. In 2022, Giuffre and Andrew’s attorneys reached an agreement to settle the case in exchange of a hefty amount of money but Prince Andrew denied any wrongdoing. He said he did not even remember meeting Giuffre, though his photo with Giuffre surfaced online. In 2020, the FBI had asked the UK Home Office to assist it in bringing Andrew in for questioning, but the investigation was put on hold in 2024 for reasons unknown. Andrew admitted that he had associations with Epstein but he cut those in 2010. But it was later found out that he wrote to Epstein in 2011: “Keep in close touch and we’ll play some more soon”.





Source link

Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article ‘Permanent end to war’: Netanyahu says Israel open to negotiations on permanent ceasefire in Gaza, demands Hamas ‘lays down weapons’ – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Next Article Pay or apologize: Mahmoud Khalil seeks $20 million from Trump administration, will share money with… – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Over 500 drones fired at Ukraine: One killed, dozens injured in Russian attack; 14 regions impacted – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • UAE: Abu Dhabi National Energy Company posts AED 28.4 billion revenue in first six months of 2025 | World News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • Who is Charles Borges? SSA whistleblower quits after flagging DOGE data leak; writes blistering email | World News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • Labor Day 2025 in US: Date, meaning, origin, and significance | World News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • ‘Financial ruin’ for US? What happens if Trump tariffs are struck down by court — Explained – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

You Might Also Like

World News

‘Emotionally exhausted, physically burned’: Indian-origin Canadian recounts ordeal, pharmacy degree-holder had to do hotel jobs – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Indian-origin Keerthy Vinukonda explained why Canadian dream is not what immigration firms sell in India. (Photo: CBC News) An Indian-origin…

6 Min Read

‘Engulfed in smoke’: Cargo ship burst in flames near Baltimore’s Key bridge; eyewitness recall loud sound heard before fire | World News – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Cargo ship burst in flames near Baltimore’s Key bridge An explosion occurred on board a cargo ship hauling coal in…

4 Min Read
World News

Pamela Anderson says there is no feud with Meghan Markle over cooking shows – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Pamela Anderson is not worried about claims that Meghan Markle copied her new food series. The former Baywatch star spoke…

6 Min Read
World News

Drug trafficking, forcing migrant minors to work at hotels, visa fraud: Five Indian-Americans charged in Nebraska – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Five Indian-origin hotel owners have been charged with trafficking, visa fraud in Nebraska. Five Indian-Americans have been charged by the…

6 Min Read

Delhi News Daily

© Delhi News Daily Network.

Incognito Web Technologies

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?