Sign In

Delhi News Daily

  • Home
  • Fashion
  • Business
  • World News
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
Reading: AI scam hits White House: ‘Nobody can impersonate Susie Wiles,’ says Trump – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Share

Delhi News Daily

Font ResizerAa
Search
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Delhi News Daily > Blog > World News > AI scam hits White House: ‘Nobody can impersonate Susie Wiles,’ says Trump – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
World News

AI scam hits White House: ‘Nobody can impersonate Susie Wiles,’ says Trump – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

delhinewsdaily
Last updated: May 31, 2025 4:47 am
delhinewsdaily
Share
SHARE


AI scam hits White House: ‘Nobody can impersonate Susie Wiles,’ says Trump

Several officials from the US government have received messages from someone who is impersonating Susie Wiles, President Donald Trump’s chief of staff. Trump said that Wiles is an amazing woman and that she can handle this. The US authorities have started the investigation.“They breached the phone; they tried to impersonate her,” Trump told reporters on Friday. “Nobody can impersonate her. There’s only one Susie.”Susie Wiles has previously served as the co-manager of Trump’s campaign before taking on the role of chief of staff in the new administration.As reported by the Wall Street Journal, governors, business officials, and senators began to receive text messages and phone calls as the impersonator had gained access to their contact details through Wiles’s phone.However, the texts and calls were not going through Wiles’s number. The voice sounded like Wiles’s and might have been generated by artificial Intelligence, suggest people who have received the phone calls.Some thought that the text messages were coming from White House officials. But it is still quite nebulous as to how someone got access to Wiles’s phone.Earlier this month, the FBI had warned in a public service announcement of a malicious campaign in which unidentified “malicious actors” have been calling and sending text messages impersonating senior government officials. This campaign mainly depends on Artificial Intelligence, aiming to dupe government officials, as per the FBI.FBI director Kash Patel commented, “Safeguarding our administration officials’ ability to securely communicate to accomplish the president’s mission is a top priority.”Last year, Iran had also gained access to Trump’s campaign, sensitive internal documents, including a dossier on vice president JD Vance.





Source link

Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article US won’t leave Indo-Pacific alone against China, says Hegseth – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Next Article Why does Donald Trump hate Harvard so much? His biographer reveals ‘real reason’ – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • ‘Trapped in burning building’: Indonesia protests turn violent; 3 killed in blaze during stir | World News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • ‘Would be disaster if … ‘: Donald Trump doubles down on tariffs after US court calls them illegal; what next? – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • ‘Forcibly removed’: Senator Ron Wyden warns against Trump admin’s plan to deport over 600 Guatemalan children | World News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • Reliance Jio IPO announced: 5 things investors need to watch out for – Delhi News Daily
  • 3 Punjab Ministers Discuss Cruise Trips During Flood Inspection, Draw Flak | Video – Delhi News Daily

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

You Might Also Like

Iran launches fresh missile barrage on Israel: Tel Aviv hits back with airstrikes on Tehran; at least 14 injured as Israeli residential areas targeted – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Iran on Sunday launched a new wave of missile attacks against Israel, prompting Tel Aviv to retaliate with airstrikes on…

6 Min Read
World News

Menendez brothers’ parole: Day after Erik, Lyle’s freedom bid denied; board issues three-year denial – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Lyle Menendez appears before the parole board via teleconference at the Richard J Donovan Correctional Facility in San Diego. (Picture…

7 Min Read
World News

‘Overreach’: Indian-origin Megha Vemuri reacts to MIT’s ban on her from commencement event for pro-Palestine speech – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Megha Vemuri said MIT's ban on her from the event Friday was an overreach. Megha Vemuri, the class president of…

6 Min Read
World News

Delta cockpit raid: Indian-origin pilot charged with child sexual abuse faces 24 felony counts; bail set at $15 million – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Delta co-pilot Rustom Bhagwagar The Delta Air Line pilot who was taken into custody straight from the plane on charges…

5 Min Read

Delhi News Daily

© Delhi News Daily Network.

Incognito Web Technologies

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?