Sign In

Delhi News Daily

  • Home
  • Fashion
  • Business
  • World News
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
Reading: B-2 bombers move from US, refueled shortly after take-off: Where are they headed as Trump weighs Iran options? – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Share

Delhi News Daily

Font ResizerAa
Search
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Delhi News Daily > Blog > World News > B-2 bombers move from US, refueled shortly after take-off: Where are they headed as Trump weighs Iran options? – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
World News

B-2 bombers move from US, refueled shortly after take-off: Where are they headed as Trump weighs Iran options? – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

delhinewsdaily
Last updated: June 21, 2025 8:57 pm
delhinewsdaily
Share
SHARE


Contents
Take off, refuel, heading to GuamNo order for moving forwardFrom Guam to Diego Garcia?
B-2 bombers move from US, refueled shortly after take-off: Where are they headed as Trump weighs Iran options?
All eyes are on the B-2 bombers whether they move toward Diego Garcia from Guam.

Flight tracking data revealed that several B-2 bombers appear to have taken off from Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri Friday night in a massive development on US’s part in the escalating Israel-Iran tension. President Donald Trump has set a two-week deadline to decide whether the US would join Israel in striking Iran, but the movement of the bombers, which are the only plane capable of carrying the Massive Ordnance Penetrator, indicates that an operation may be imminent.

Take off, refuel, heading to Guam

On Friday night, eight US Air Force KC-135 Stratotankers took off from Altus, Oklahoma, according to data from FlightRadar24. Over Kansas, the tankers refueled two groups of planes, identified on air traffic control audio by their callsigns MYTEE11 FLT and MYTEE21 FLT, CNN reported. The callsign MYTEE has previously been associated with special activity flights by B-2 bombers, and multiple flight trackers on social media said the planes being refueled were B-2 bombers out of Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri.

No order for moving forward

A US defense official confirmed to CNN that there has been no order given to move forward with any kind of operation against Iran using the bombers. According to insiders, the movement does not necessarily indicate that an operation is imminent; it can be a show of force.

From Guam to Diego Garcia?

All eyes are on the forward movement of the bombers. If they move toward the Diego Garcia military base, then it would be certain that they are planning for attack. Surrounded by water on all sides, the Diego Garcia military base is the most advantageous for the bombers for their launch. Satellite imagery taken on Thursday showed six KC-135 refueling planes stationed at Diego Garcia that could be used to refuel the bombers if they continue onward to Iran. B-2 bomber has previously launched missions to operations in Afghanistan and Iraq from this military base.





Source link

Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article ‘Third world war’: MAGA star Steve Bannon says it’s a big weekend for Israel-Iran unfolding – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Next Article Kajol recalls her first meeting with Ajay Devgn: ‘No lightning struck moment, we were both dating others at the time’ | Hindi Movie News – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Princess Diana’s time capsule opened: What was found and revealed | World News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • UAE: Dubai tenants now must share details of who they live with on Ejari platform, how to fill in co-living details | World News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • ‘Trump is Dead’ trends on X: J D Vance’s remark over US president sparks frenzy; Simpsons prediction adds fuel – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • Ssense seeks bankruptcy protection as luxury e-commerce falters – Delhi News Daily
  • UAE: Emirates expands premium economy services to India and key Middle East destinations | World News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

You Might Also Like

World News

Trump-Epstein link: Was Maxwell family leak meant to warn US President of ‘damaging material’? DOJ rushed to find out what she knows – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

US President Donald Trump’s longtime biographer Michael Wolff said that the White House believes that Ghislaine Maxwell’s family leaked Jeffrey…

6 Min Read
World News

‘Indian diaspora in Africa identifies as African because…’: Woman’s post supporting Zohran Mamdani goes viral – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Woman's post explaining why Mamdani is not wrong to identify himself as an African went viral. Amid the controversy over…

5 Min Read
World News

Trump says Macron ‘always gets it wrong’ as they clash over West Asia – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

President Trump said on Tuesday that President Macron of France "always gets it wrong," as simmering tensions between the two…

4 Min Read
World News

Can you divorce over WhatsApp? UAE law on digital divorce explained | World News – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Legal experts clarify how UAE law treats divorces pronounced via WhatsApp or digital messages/ Image: File In today’s digitally connected…

8 Min Read

Delhi News Daily

© Delhi News Daily Network.

Incognito Web Technologies

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?