Sign In

Delhi News Daily

  • Home
  • Fashion
  • Business
  • World News
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
Reading: Baby Emanuel Haro disappearance update: Parents of missing 7-month-old California boy arrested on murder charges – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Share

Delhi News Daily

Font ResizerAa
Search
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Delhi News Daily > Blog > World News > Baby Emanuel Haro disappearance update: Parents of missing 7-month-old California boy arrested on murder charges – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
World News

Baby Emanuel Haro disappearance update: Parents of missing 7-month-old California boy arrested on murder charges – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

delhinewsdaily
Last updated: August 22, 2025 5:34 pm
delhinewsdaily
Share
SHARE


Baby Emanuel Haro disappearance update: Parents of missing 7-month-old California boy arrested on murder charges
Parents of missing baby Emmanuel Haro arrested on suspicion of murder.

In a strange twist to the disappearance of 7-month-old baby Emmanuel Haro, the parents of the infant were arrested Friday for murder. A week before, Jake and Rebecca Haro, the parents, reported the mysterious disappearance of their son outside a sporting goods store. Police found discrepancies in Rebecca’s claims and the sheriff’s office refused to rule out foul play. The sheriff’s office said in a Facebook post Friday that the pair were being charged with murder, but investigators will carry on searching for the baby boy with a full head of brown hair and brown eyes.Emmanuel was reported missing Aug. 14 under suspicious circumstances after his mother said she was attacked and knocked unconscious outside a Big 5 store in Yucaipa, according to a San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department media press release.Sheriff’s deputies arrived and searched the area but could not find Emmanuel. The boy was last seen wearing a black onesie, authorities said.Sheriff’s officials did not disclose whether his mother, Rebecca Haro, had suffered any visible injuries during the attack. During her interview with detectives, officials said, she was confronted with inconsistencies from her initial statement and stopped speaking with investigators.Earlier this week, an attorney for the boy’s father, Jake Haro, insisted the family is still cooperating, and Rebecca Haro only refused to take a polygraph when it was requested by law enforcement. Authorities said she gave contradictory statements, but Vincent Hughes, who is representing Jake Haro in a separate criminal case, said she was overcome with emotion because of her missing son.The couple surrendered their phones to investigators and allowed detectives to search their Cabazon home, Hughes said. Investigators also took two iPads, including one that had not been taken out of the box, and three Xbox video game consoles. Their vehicle was also taken by investigators as part of the search for their son, according to Hughes.According to court records, Jake Haro was convicted in June 2023 of willful child cruelty for an incident involving another child in Hemet. He’s due to appear in court on Sept. 2 for a violation of his probation, and Hughes is defending him in that case. Jake Haro said he was giving the baby girl a bath in a kitchen sink and accidentally dropped her but a doctor’s report said the girl’s injuries did not fit that narrative.“Jake has a criminal past,” Hughes said. “We’re not running from that, but the facts of that case are a lot different than the facts of this case. And one crime doesn’t mean that you’ve committed every other crime known to man, especially to take your own child.”“They just want their son back, they want people to put in the same effort that they’re using to question them to go out and search for Emmanuel,” Hughes told LA Times.





Source link

Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Treasury’s No 2 out: Michael Faulkender quits in 5 months; second top exit in a month – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Next Article ‘Eliminating all retaliatory tariffs on US goods’: Canada’s big announcement; move comes day after Carney-Trump talks – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Toilet crisis at 30,000 feet: Passengers forced to use bottles on a Virgin Australia flight after lavatory failure | World News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • भाई परमानंद कॉलोनी में गूंजा गणपति बप्पा का जयकारा
  • Indian man jailed in Singapore: 28-year-old Natarajan Mohanraj rams lorry into car killing NUS professor | – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • Gold prices rally to 3-week high; silver hits new peak above Rs 1.17 lakh/kg. Should you buy? – Delhi News Daily
  • ‘Worse Than British Raj’: Dakshina Kannada MP Slams Congress For ‘Emergency-Like’ Curbs On Festivities – Delhi News Daily

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

You Might Also Like

World News

‘Highest ever’ numbers: Trump claims support from MAGA base gone up ‘significantly’; pressure from ‘troublemakers’ over Epstein files persist – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

US President Donald Trump claimed on Sunday that the poll numbers within his GOP base have gone up “significantly” amid…

5 Min Read
World News

6.2 magnitude earthquake hits Greece, tremors felt in Turkey – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

A powerful earthquake measuring 6.2 on the Richter scale affected the Dodecanese Islands region of Greece on Tuesday. The seismic…

3 Min Read
World News

Saudi government frees Iranian cleric Gholamreza Ghasemian after being arrested for ‘obscene concerts’ remarks – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Iranian cleric Gholamreza Ghasemian (Image credit: X/InfoSudLiban) Iranian cleric Gholamreza Ghasemian, who was arrested for his controversial 'obscene concerts' remarks,…

4 Min Read
World News

‘Savings a/c rates at PSBs at historic lows’ – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

MUMBAI: Savings deposit rates of some public sector banks (PSBs) are prevailing at a historical low, since their de-regulation in…

3 Min Read

Delhi News Daily

© Delhi News Daily Network.

Incognito Web Technologies

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?