Sign In

Delhi News Daily

  • Home
  • Fashion
  • Business
  • World News
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
Reading: ‘Conscience is clear’: Britain’s Prince Harry defends tell-all memoir Spare; calls it a ‘series of corrections’ – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Share

Delhi News Daily

Font ResizerAa
Search
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Delhi News Daily > Blog > World News > ‘Conscience is clear’: Britain’s Prince Harry defends tell-all memoir Spare; calls it a ‘series of corrections’ – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
World News

‘Conscience is clear’: Britain’s Prince Harry defends tell-all memoir Spare; calls it a ‘series of corrections’ – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

delhinewsdaily
Last updated: September 15, 2025 7:01 am
delhinewsdaily
Share
SHARE


'Conscience is clear': Britain's Prince Harry defends tell-all memoir Spare; calls it a 'series of corrections'
Prince Harry. (Photo/Getty Images)

Britain’s Prince Harry has defended his autobiography Spare, saying he had no regrets about publishing it more than two years ago, even though it caused tensions within the British royal family.“I don’t believe that I aired my dirty laundry in public,” British King Charles III’s younger son told the Guardian in an interview.“It was a difficult message, but I did it in the best way possible. My conscience is clear,” he said.The book, released in January 2023, gave a detailed account of his life as a prince and of the royal family. It sold in large numbers but drew criticism from Buckingham Palace for his remarks about family members, including his brother’s wife Catherine and his stepmother Camilla.

Harry & Charles Reunite In Secret; William Restless, Kate’s Solo Move Adds To Speculation

The book further strained Harry’s ties with the royal family. He had stepped down from royal duties in 2020 and moved to California with his wife, Meghan.Before meeting Charles on Wednesday in an unannounced visit, Harry had not seen his father for 19 months. Their last meeting was in February 2024, when Harry travelled to the UK after Charles revealed his cancer diagnosis. The king is still under treatment.Harry, who continues to hold the title Duke of Sussex, said Spare was “not about revenge”. “The book? It was a series of corrections to stories already out there. One point of view had been put out and it needed to be corrected.”Harry had earlier said he hopes for “reconciliation” with his father, as he “did not know how much longer my father has”.“It is about accountability,” he told the Guardian in Kyiv, which he visited on Friday for charitable reasons.“I know that (speaking out) annoys some people and it goes against the narrative,” he said. This was the second time Harry had visited Ukraine since the start of Russia’s full-scale invasion in 2022. He made a trip to the western city of Lviv in April.“We cannot stop the war but what we can do is do everything we can to help the recovery process,” Harry told the Guardian newspaper while on an overnight train to Kyiv.Harry, a British Army veteran who served in Afghanistan, is the founder of the Invictus Games, a Paralympic-style event designed to inspire military veterans around the world as they work to overcome battlefield injuries. Ukraine is bidding to host the games in 2029.





Source link

Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Who are Bob Vylan? British punk-rap duo mocks Charlie Kirk’s assassination, calls him a piece of s*** | World News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Next Article Telangana Congress Focuses On Jubilee Hills By-Poll With Door-To-Door Campaigns, Why It Matters – Delhi News Daily
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Nasimuddin Siddiqui Joins SP: Will Muslim Face And ‘Mini CM’ Of BSP Era Change 2027 UP Poll Math? – Delhi News Daily
  • Nabard raises ₹6,779 crore via three-year bond at 7.01% cut-off yield – Delhi News Daily
  • That’s NOT Ghislaine Maxwell? Latest Prison Video Sparks WILD Conspiracy Theories – Delhi News Daily
  • Suryakumar Yadav press conference: How SKY trolled India-Pakistan rivalry – Delhi News Daily
  • Assam Congress Claims Bhupen Borah Withdrew Resignation, He Says ‘Not Yet’ – Delhi News Daily

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

You Might Also Like

World News

Golden Dome blow: Trump may sideline Musk from missile shield project; Bezos may cash in – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

The Trump administration is quietly looking for alternatives to SpaceX for its ambitious Golden Dome missile defence system, weeks after…

4 Min Read
World News

UK horror: British Pakistani jailed 35 years for assaulting minor girls; victims had ‘deeply troubled home lives’ – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

A 65-year-old British Pakistani man, known as Boss Man, a grooming gang ringleader, was sentenced to 35 years in prison…

8 Min Read
World News

‘Crushing cost’: UK parents skip meals, forego heating to afford school uniforms – survey – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

A survey has found that parents in England are skipping meals and relying on buy-now-pay-later services like Klarna to cover…

6 Min Read

How to Train Your Dragon actor, Gerard Butler on how Saudi Arabia is opening up to the world | World News – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Gerard Butler attended the How to Train Your Dragon premiere in Riyadh on June 12, 2025, as part of his…

9 Min Read

Delhi News Daily

© Delhi News Daily Network.

Incognito Web Technologies

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?