Sign In

Delhi News Daily

  • Home
  • Fashion
  • Business
  • World News
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
Reading: ‘Easing back into public life’: Kate Middleton pulls out of Royal Ascot last minute; continues gradual return after cancer battle – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Share

Delhi News Daily

Font ResizerAa
Search
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Delhi News Daily > Blog > World News > ‘Easing back into public life’: Kate Middleton pulls out of Royal Ascot last minute; continues gradual return after cancer battle – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
World News

‘Easing back into public life’: Kate Middleton pulls out of Royal Ascot last minute; continues gradual return after cancer battle – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

delhinewsdaily
Last updated: June 18, 2025 6:14 pm
delhinewsdaily
Share
SHARE


'Easing back into public life': Kate Middleton pulls out of Royal Ascot last minute; continues gradual return after cancer battle

Princess of Wales Kate Middleton was expected to attend Royal Ascot on Wednesday but pulled out at the last minute as she continues to focus on her health and recovery following cancer treatment.She was expected to join Prince William on Wednesday, June 18, for the second day of the prestigious horse racing event. Sources told Daily Mail that Kate is “disappointed” to miss the event in Berkshire, but is focusing on her health and taking time to find the right balance before returning to full public duties after her cancer treatment.Ascot officials had initially confirmed at 12:00 pm (local time) that the Princess would ride alongside Prince William in the second carriage of the traditional royal procession. However, by 12:30 pm, Kensington Palace confirmed her absence, and a revised carriage list was issued, placing William in the first carriage with King Charles and Queen Camilla.Kate’s mother, Carole Middleton, was seen arriving at the racecourse shortly before 12:20 pm, wearing a dress from luxury brand ME+EM. She was accompanied by her daughter-in-law Alizée Thevenet, who is married to Kate’s brother, James Middleton.Kate, 43, has been making a gradual return to public life since she revealed in January that she was in remission after undergoing cancer treatment. Over the past week, she made appearances at three major royal events — Trooping the Colour, the annual Order of the Garter ceremony, and a private visit to a V&A Museum storage facility in London, signaling a cautious re-entry into official engagements.Sources close to the royal family said that the Princess is taking a measured approach as she continues to recover. Ailsa Anderson, Queen Elizabeth’s former spokeswoman, told PEOPLE magazine that, “She’s being sensible, listening to what her body is telling her and easing back into public life.”Kate had been undergoing chemotherapy since late February of last year, following a diagnosis of an undisclosed form of cancer. The past few days have been particularly busy for the royal couple. Over the weekend, they were joined by their three children — Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis — at the King’s birthday parade, and they appeared again at Windsor Castle for the Garter Day service on Monday.





Source link

Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Nobel peace prize for Donald Trump? US President claims credit for India-Pakistan ceasefire; gets nominated by Asim Munir – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Next Article “My dad tried to kill..”: Wayne Gretzky opens up about how his father tried to stop ‘The Great One’ nickname from sticking | NHL News – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Who’s to blame for higher US power bill? – Delhi News Daily
  • Huthis raid UN premises in Yemen: At least 11 aid workers detained; crackdown follows Israeli strike – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • Amit Shah Slams Opposition VP Pick Reddy Over ‘Salwa Judum’ Ruling: ‘Naxalism Lasted Due To…’ – Delhi News Daily
  • ‘We haven’t taken anything off the table’: Kristi Noem signals expanding ICE ops; Chicago next in line after Los Angeles – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • Sunita Ahuja calls herself Govinda’s lady luck: ‘Jab humara engagement hua, tab Govinda superstar bana’ | Hindi Movie News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

You Might Also Like

World News

Microsoft responds to H-1B criticism after JD Vance’s rebuke, says job eliminations not related to visa program – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

After JD Vance's rebuke, Microsoft says its H-1B applications have nothing to do with layoffs. Microsoft has responded to the…

5 Min Read
World News

WH visit denied: Dyan Cannon faces Secret Service roadblock over passport- Who is this actress – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

For Hollywood star Dyan Cannon, 88, age suddenly became more than just a number—literally. The ‘Heaven Can Wait’ actress found…

6 Min Read
World News

‘Kisses Yes, Bezos No’: Jeff Bezos’ star-studded Venice wedding sparks backlash; locals voice dissent on overtourism and mouting costs | World News – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Venice wedding sparks backlash; locals voice dissent on overtourism and mouting costs Hundreds of protesters marched through central Venice on…

5 Min Read
World News

Trump says Macron ‘always gets it wrong’ as they clash over West Asia – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

President Trump said on Tuesday that President Macron of France "always gets it wrong," as simmering tensions between the two…

4 Min Read

Delhi News Daily

© Delhi News Daily Network.

Incognito Web Technologies

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?