Sign In

Delhi News Daily

  • Home
  • Fashion
  • Business
  • World News
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
Reading: Harry and the Diary of Reconciliation: Prince to share calendar with palace; seeks to avoid Angola trip-like clashes – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Share

Delhi News Daily

Font ResizerAa
Search
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Delhi News Daily > Blog > World News > Harry and the Diary of Reconciliation: Prince to share calendar with palace; seeks to avoid Angola trip-like clashes – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
World News

Harry and the Diary of Reconciliation: Prince to share calendar with palace; seeks to avoid Angola trip-like clashes – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

delhinewsdaily
Last updated: July 27, 2025 9:37 pm
delhinewsdaily
Share
SHARE


Harry and the Diary of Reconciliation: Prince to share calendar with palace; seeks to avoid Angola trip-like clashes

Prince Harry has agreed to share his official diary with the royal family to avoid clashes in public appearances and ease ongoing tensions. The move comes after his recent trip to Angola made headlines for revisiting princess Diana’s iconic anti-landmine walk, on the same day Queen Camilla’s 78th birthday portrait was released. Harry’s photos reportedly overshadowed the coverage of the Queen’s milestone, which did not go down well with the palace. According to The Mail, Harry is now open to “deconflicting” his schedule with other senior royals, including Prince William’s team at Kensington palace. Their PR teams have reportedly kept in touch since private talks began earlier this year. In fact, aides from both camps were seen meeting at a London members club earlier this month.

Harry’s olive branch

Harry is also quietly pushing for a more personal reconnection with his father. According to royal expert Hilary Fordwich, King Charles remains “cautious and wary” of Harry’s recent efforts. She said ,“Harry misses the UK and many aspects of royal life, but his return risks more disclosures, and that worries the family,” she added. Royal biographer Tom Bower told The Mirror that Harry is “seriously worried” about being permanently shut out. “He’s afraid that once Charles is gone, William will banish him from the UK entirely,” Bower said. This fear reportedly led to a discreet meeting at the Royal Over-Seas League in London last week. Harry’s aides flew in to meet King Charles’ top communications official, Tobyn Andreae. Witnesses said the two teams chatted on the garden terrace before moving indoors. Though there was no set agenda, both sides “had things to talk about”.





Source link

Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Hero bystanders stopped Walmart stabber: Ex-marine Derrick Perry held attacker at gunpoint; watch – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Next Article MAGA singer’s Canada gigs cancelled: Backlash over Sean Feucht’s anti-diversity views; organisers cite safety risks – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Reliance Jio IPO announced: 5 things investors need to watch out for – Delhi News Daily
  • 3 Punjab Ministers Discuss Cruise Trips During Flood Inspection, Draw Flak | Video – Delhi News Daily
  • ‘Hate-motivated’: Elderly Jewish woman stabbed in broad daylight at Ottawa grocery store; Canadian leaders condemn ‘vile’ attack | World News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • ‘Coolie’ box office collection day 16: Rajinikanth starrer action thriller inches toward Rs 275 crore mark | – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • ‘No power to impose’: US court declares most tariffs illegal; Trump says ‘total disaster for country’ – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

You Might Also Like

World News

‘Time for both to move forward’: Netanyahu says Israel could withdraw from Lebanon; hails decision to disarm Hezbollah – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday hailed Lebanon's decision to work toward disarming Hezbollah by the end of 2025,…

5 Min Read
World News

Lebanon says dismantled ‘more than 500’ Hezbollah installations in south – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Prime minister of Lebanon Nawaf Salam (Image credi: X/Nawaf Salam) Prime minister Nawaf Salam said on Thursday that the Lebanese…

5 Min Read
World News

Donald Trump asked Zelenskyy if Kyiv could hit Moscow, says report – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

File photo: US President Donald Trump (Picture credit: PTI) Donald Trump asked Volodymyr Zelenskyy whether Ukraine could strike Moscow, an…

5 Min Read

Watch: Paris erupts in chaos after PSG win Champions League; 559 arrested, 2 dead amid riots – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Clashes broke out between PSG fans and police Celebrations in Paris took a tragic turn on Saturday following Paris Saint-Germain’s…

6 Min Read

Delhi News Daily

© Delhi News Daily Network.

Incognito Web Technologies

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?