Sign In

Delhi News Daily

  • Home
  • Fashion
  • Business
  • World News
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
Reading: Kate Middleton’s trusted aide quits, then unfollows Meghan Markle online, stirring new talk of a royal rift – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Share

Delhi News Daily

Font ResizerAa
Search
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Delhi News Daily > Blog > World News > Kate Middleton’s trusted aide quits, then unfollows Meghan Markle online, stirring new talk of a royal rift – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
World News

Kate Middleton’s trusted aide quits, then unfollows Meghan Markle online, stirring new talk of a royal rift – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

delhinewsdaily
Last updated: July 18, 2025 7:47 am
delhinewsdaily
Share
SHARE


Kate Middleton's trusted aide quits, then unfollows Meghan Markle online, stirring new talk of a royal rift

Natasha Archer has been by the Princess of Wales’s side since 2010. She selected outfits for overseas tours, was even on hand at the hospital for royal baby photo calls, ready with spare outfits and supplies and was promoted to Senior Private Executive Assistant in 2022. Last week Kensington Palace confirmed Archer, now 37, is leaving to start a private “luxury consultancy.” Soon after the news broke, Archer switched her long-private Instagram profile to public. Royal watchers noticed two quick moves. She stopped following Meghan Markle, the Duchess’s lifestyle label As Ever, and several friends in Meghan’s circle, including makeup artist Daniel Martin and polo player Delfina Blaquier. The timing set off fresh speculation because the royal family is quietly trying to ease tensions with the Sussexes. Palace sources say aides for King Charles and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex held an informal meeting in London this month to explore next steps toward better relations. Prince William’s team did not attend, leaving doubts about how far any thaw can go. Commentators see Archer’s “unfollow” spree as a public hint that fences remain unmended. The Blast, citing insider chatter, called the move a “controversial stunt” that risks undercutting reconciliation plans said to be backed by Princess Kate herself. People who have worked with Archer stress her loyalty to the Wales household. She received the Royal Victorian Order in 2019 for personal service and is married to royal photographer Chris Jackson. Friends say her new consultancy will advise private clients on travel logistics and event styling, skills honed during fifteen years on royal duty. Neither Kensington Palace nor the Sussex office has commented on the social-media changes. Online, opinions split quickly. Some see the unfollows as a harmless reset before Archer’s career move. Others view them as a subtle show of support for Kate during a sensitive phase in family diplomacy.What happens next will likely unfold off camera. Kate is said to be focused on her children’s summer break and on a fuller return to public engagements later in the year. Meghan remains in California, preparing for new launches under her As Ever brand. Behind the scenes, advisers on both sides are expected to keep talking, while Archer steps into private life with new clients and fewer royal handles in her feed.For royal watchers, the small click of an unfollow button has added one more twist to a story that shows no sign of fading from the spotlight.





Source link

Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article New work rules in Oman: Certification now mandatory for engineering and finance professionals | World News – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Next Article Burberry’s First-Quarter Sales Decline Less Than Expected: Signs of Recovery, ETRetail – Delhi News Daily
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • UAE: How Abu Dhabi is successfully using AI traffic lights to cut congestion and improve traffic flow | World News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • ‘Horrific murder’: Zelenskyy confirms ex-speaker Parubiy shot dead; vows probe – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • ‘Trump Is Dead’ viral trend: How it started, Trump’s health update, and what happens if a sitting president dies – Delhi News Daily
  • Mahagathbandhan’s Seat Math: Unity Or Discord In Bihar? – Delhi News Daily
  • When Mahesh Babu said “Bollywood can’t afford me”: A throwback to the ‘SSMB29’ actor’s controversial remark | Telugu Movie News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

You Might Also Like

World News

Influencers rank UAE as top destination for content creation in MENA | World News – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

"The UAE leads as the top choice for MENA content creators, with influencers praising its creative energy, global reach, and…

8 Min Read
World News

Flights halted, then resumed: Why did United Airlines ground its entire fleet? Flight services were delayed nationwide – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

United Airlines halted all mainline flights across US on Thursday after a fire alarm triggered an emergency evacuation at its…

5 Min Read
World News

UAE housing: Why renting in Ajman makes more financial sense than buying | World News – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Affordable living in Ajman is drawing more renters seeking quieter, budget-friendly homes in the UAE/ photo: pixabay TL;DR:Renters in Ajman…

7 Min Read
World News

UAE President Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed sends firefighting team to aid Albania’s wildfire battle | World News – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

UAE dispatched a specialized firefighting team to help Albania/Image: File In response to the unprecedented wildfire crisis devastating large parts…

6 Min Read

Delhi News Daily

© Delhi News Daily Network.

Incognito Web Technologies

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?