Sign In

Delhi News Daily

  • Home
  • Fashion
  • Business
  • World News
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
Reading: Madhya Pradesh ‘Neta’ Caught On Cam Saying ‘Nothing Will Happen To Me’ Amid ‘Rape At Knifepoint’ Charge – Delhi News Daily
Share

Delhi News Daily

Font ResizerAa
Search
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Delhi News Daily > Blog > Politics > Madhya Pradesh ‘Neta’ Caught On Cam Saying ‘Nothing Will Happen To Me’ Amid ‘Rape At Knifepoint’ Charge – Delhi News Daily
Politics

Madhya Pradesh ‘Neta’ Caught On Cam Saying ‘Nothing Will Happen To Me’ Amid ‘Rape At Knifepoint’ Charge – Delhi News Daily

delhinewsdaily
Last updated: December 27, 2025 10:52 am
delhinewsdaily
Share
SHARE


Last Updated:December 27, 2025, 16:19 IST

The councillor, Ashok Singh, is accused of raping a woman at knifepoint and filming an objectionable video of her.

font
A case was registered on December 22. (Photo Credit: X)

A case was registered on December 22. (Photo Credit: X)

A shocking video has come to light in Madhya Pradesh’s Satna district showing a councillor threatening a rape survivor. A video circulating on social media platforms shows the leader, Ashok Singh, a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), reportedly saying that nothing will happen to him if sexual assault charges are filed by the survivor. A video of the councillor’s claims was shared on X, formerly Twitter, by Madhya Pradesh Congress chief Jitendra (Jitu) Patwari.

As per a Bhaskar English report, Ashok Singh is accused of raping a woman at knifepoint in Rampurbaghelan. He allegedly made an objectionable video of the incident. In his post, Patwari claimed that the councillor reached the woman’s home and tried to pressurise her again for sexual relations by threatening to release the video.

Politician Caught On Camera Threatening Rape Survivor

The short clip starts with a woman saying that she will file a complaint against Singh. The councillor is heard saying that nothing will happen to him if a complaint is filed. The clip ends with the politician saying that he was not saying anything wrong.

सतना में भाजपा नेता अशोक सिंह ने एक महिला के साथ चाकू की नोक पर दुष्कर्म किया, वीडियो बनाया और फिर दोबारा दुष्कर्म करने के लिए पीड़िता के घर पहुँचा।भाजपा नेता कैमरे पर खुलेआम कहता है कि भाजपा की सरकार है, मेरा कुछ नहीं होगा।@drmohanyadav51 आप सरकार चला रहे हैं या सर्कस? यह… pic.twitter.com/rKoRA3AuZV

— Jitendra (Jitu) Patwari (@jitupatwari) December 27, 2025

Woman Files Complaint Against Councillor

As per Bhaskar English, the survivor stated that she was molested by the accused again on December 20. In her complaint, the woman accused Singh of entering her home and raping her at knifepoint six months ago. He then reportedly threatened to kill the survivor and her family if she told anyone about the matter, which forced her to keep silent initially. She accused Ashok Singh of being a person with criminal tendencies and even alleged that he had been externed (banished) from the district in the past.

The complaint against Singh was filed on December 22, and the matter has been under investigation since then. DSP (Headquarters) Manoj Trivedi, who is leading the probe, told Bhaskar English that the investigation is ongoing and the authorities will be able to provide any detailed information only after the records related to the matter have been reviewed.

The video came to light just days after the 2017 Unnao rape case survivor said that she would move the Supreme Court against the suspension of the jail term of expelled BJP leader Kuldeep Singh Sengar. The Delhi High Court, on December 23, suspended the sentence of Sengar, who is serving life imprisonment in the matter. PTI reported.

The court ordered Sengar’s release on bail pending the disposal of his appeal against his December 2019 conviction by a trial court. Sengar will remain in jail for the custodial death case of the victim’s father, for which he is serving 10 years’ imprisonment. He has not been granted bail in the case.

Location :

Delhi, India, India

First Published:

December 27, 2025, 16:19 IST

News viral Madhya Pradesh ‘Neta’ Caught On Cam Saying ‘Nothing Will Happen To Me’ Amid ‘Rape At Knifepoint’ Charge
Disclaimer: Comments reflect users’ views, not News18’s. Please keep discussions respectful and constructive. Abusive, defamatory, or illegal comments will be removed. News18 may disable any comment at its discretion. By posting, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Read More





Source link

Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Warren Buffett retires on December 31 and leaves behind a manual for a life in investing – Delhi News Daily
Next Article ‘Dhurandhar 2’ script under lockdown as makers take extreme measures to prevent leaks, reveals Donga aka Naveen Kaushik: ‘There is so much more intriguing…’ | Hindi Movie News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • ‘Dhurandhar 2’: BMC to blacklist Aditya Dhar’s production house over alleged on-set violations in Mumbai? – Report | Hindi Movie News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • What will Team India do today in Ahmedabad? Practice timing, Playing XI, press conference and more – Delhi News Daily
  • Himachal Governor Objects To Remarks On 16th Finance Commission, Ends Budget Session Speech In 2 Minutes – Delhi News Daily
  • Business News Live, Share Market News – Read Latest Finance News, IPO, Mutual Funds News – The Economic Times – Delhi News Daily
  • दिल्ली में साल का सबसे गर्म दिन, सामान्य से ऊपर पहुंचा अधिकतम तापमान, बारिश को लेकर बड़ा अपडेट – Delhi News Daily

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

You Might Also Like

Politics

Akhilesh Yadav Accuses UP Govt Of ‘Misusing’ SIR To Target Booths Where SP Won, BJP Reacts – Delhi News Daily

Last Updated:February 08, 2026, 19:39 ISTAkhilesh Yadav accused the Uttar Pradesh government of hiring agencies to selectively target booths where…

5 Min Read
News18
Politics

Ahead Of Bengal Polls, Real Issues Of Education, Jobs & Healthcare Take A Backseat To Symbolism – Delhi News Daily

Last Updated:August 13, 2025, 09:30 ISTIgnoring voters’ concerns, the poll narrative is increasingly being shaped by identity politics—debates over Bengali…

6 Min Read
Politics

‘He Doesn’t Understand Public Sentiments’: Amit Shah Swipes At Rahul Gandhi Over Poll Defeats – Delhi News Daily

Last Updated:December 28, 2025, 17:22 ISTAmit Shah accused Rahul Gandhi of focusing on issues such as FIRs instead of addressing…

3 Min Read
Politics

‘Modi Tera Kamal Khilega’: BJP Hits Out At Congress Workers For Abusive Slogans Against PM Modi – Delhi News Daily

Last Updated:December 14, 2025, 14:27 ISTBJP leader Pradeep Bhandari posted a clip of the Congress workers shouting the slogans, calling…

4 Min Read

Delhi News Daily

© Delhi News Daily Network.

Incognito Web Technologies

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?