Sign In

Delhi News Daily

  • Home
  • Fashion
  • Business
  • World News
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
Reading: ‘Nothing taken out’: Trump on Iran shifting uranium from nuclear sites ahead of US strikes; says ‘too dangerous to move’ – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Share

Delhi News Daily

Font ResizerAa
Search
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Delhi News Daily > Blog > World News > ‘Nothing taken out’: Trump on Iran shifting uranium from nuclear sites ahead of US strikes; says ‘too dangerous to move’ – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
World News

‘Nothing taken out’: Trump on Iran shifting uranium from nuclear sites ahead of US strikes; says ‘too dangerous to move’ – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

delhinewsdaily
Last updated: June 26, 2025 2:47 pm
delhinewsdaily
Share
SHARE


'Nothing taken out': Trump on Iran shifting uranium from nuclear sites ahead of US strikes; says 'too dangerous to move'

US President Donald Trump on Thursday dismissed all reports and claims that Iran had moved uranium stock pile from its nuclear sites ahead of the strikes from America. Calling it “too dangerous to move”, Trump said in a post on Truth Social, “The cars and small trucks at the site were those of concrete workers trying to cover up the top of the shafts. Nothing was taken out of facility. Would take too long, too dangerous, and very heavy and hard to move!”US defense secretary Pete Hegseth also denied having any intelligence over the same and said, “I’m not aware of any intelligence that I’ve reviewed that says things were not where they were supposed to be, moved or otherwise.”

Driving the news

The impact of the US strikes came under radar after several experts claimed that Iran may have relocated its stockpile of near weapons-grade highly enriched uranium from the Fordo facility, potentially concealing it along with other nuclear materials at undisclosed sites unknown to Israel, the US, and UN nuclear inspectors.Satellite imagery from Maxar Technologies revealed 16 trucks positioned outside Fordo enrichment facility ahead of the US airstrike. The site, built deep within a mountain, has long been seen as resistant to most missile attacks. According to Israeli officials, the trucks were likely used to transport uranium out of the facility prior to the bombing. Two Israeli intelligence sources told The New York Times that Iran, anticipating strikes, had removed approximately 400 kilograms (around 880 pounds) of uranium enriched to 60% purity. This material, previously stored at a nuclear complex near Isfahan, was reportedly contained in small casks that could fit into standard vehicles.Rafael Grossi, chief of the UN’s nuclear watchdog, said that the last time IAEA inspectors saw the nuclear fuel was before Israel’s airstrikes began. Following the attacks, Iranian authorities halted all inspections, citing the wartime situation.The current whereabouts of the uranium remain unknown, and Iranian authorities have neither confirmed nor denied the reports. However, a senior Iranian official told Reuters on Sunday that the bulk of Iran’s 60% highly enriched uranium was relocated to a secret location ahead of the US strike.





Source link

Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article ‘They have a choice..’: Usha Vance on what religion their children follow; ‘Hindu rituals part of their life’ – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Next Article ‘You won’t see’: Pentagon shows new footage to counter reports that strikes achieved nothing – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Feud at Diana’s grave: Prince William and Prince Harry split over mother’s 30th death anniversary films – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • Who really understands Barron Trump? Sibling who stands by him – and it’s not who you think – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • Mukul Agrawal stock, KIOCL among 10 smallcaps that bucked market gloom in August with up to 55% gains – Smallcap Winners – Delhi News Daily
  • Tejashwi Yadav Declares Himself CM Face In Bihar In Presence Of Rahul Gandhi, Akhilesh Yadav – Delhi News Daily
  • Melania Trump for Nobel Peace Prize? Surprise twist puts spotlight on US First Lady’s role in peace push – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

You Might Also Like

World News

ICE facility attack: Blue alert sent for military veteran suspected in shooting – what is it – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Blue alert has been issued in Texas as authorities continue their search for a 12th suspect in what officials describe…

4 Min Read
World News

Sydney Sweeney’s jeans ad sparks ‘white supremacy’ backlash: White House calls outrage ‘moronic’; says this is why ‘Americans voted for Trump’ – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Donald Trump’s White House communications chief, Steven Cheung, has hit out at the backlash over actress Sydney Sweeney’s new American…

6 Min Read
World News

Google’s most advanced AI video model, Veo 3, is now available in the Middle East | World News – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Google’s Veo 3 enables Middle East creators to generate hyper-realistic AI videos from text prompts on the Gemini platform./ Image:…

6 Min Read
World News

‘We will find a way to survive’: Iran says it can withstand failed nuclear talks as Trump praises progress – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

US President Trump and Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian said Monday that Iran would be able to…

4 Min Read

Delhi News Daily

© Delhi News Daily Network.

Incognito Web Technologies

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?