Sign In

Delhi News Daily

  • Home
  • Fashion
  • Business
  • World News
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
Reading: Operation Midnight Hammer: US strikes destroyed only 1 of 3 Iranian nuclear facilities, says report; ‘significant’ setback – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Share

Delhi News Daily

Font ResizerAa
Search
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Delhi News Daily > Blog > World News > Operation Midnight Hammer: US strikes destroyed only 1 of 3 Iranian nuclear facilities, says report; ‘significant’ setback – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
World News

Operation Midnight Hammer: US strikes destroyed only 1 of 3 Iranian nuclear facilities, says report; ‘significant’ setback – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

delhinewsdaily
Last updated: July 17, 2025 10:25 am
delhinewsdaily
Share
SHARE


Operation Midnight Hammer: US strikes destroyed only 1 of 3 Iranian nuclear facilities, says report; 'significant' setback

US strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities last month destroyed only one of the three enrichment sites, setting back the work there “significantly”, NBC News reported on Thursday, citing an American assessment report.Moreover, the report said that the US Central Command had devised a far more extensive plan to strike Iran, targeting three additional sites over the course of several weeks rather than a single night. However when US President Donald Trump was briefed on the proposal, he ultimately rejected it, citing concerns over potential high casualties on both sides and a desire to avoid deepening US military involvement abroad, an approach consistent with his broader foreign policy stanceThis comes after Trump claimed that Operation Midnight Hammer “completely obliterated” Iranian nuclear sites and calling any reports going against the claim as “fake”.Likewise, Pentagon spokesman Sean Parnell also claimed that “Iran’s nuclear facilities in Fordo, Isfahan, and Natanz were completely and totally obliterated.”“The credibility of the Fake News Media is similar to that of the current state of the Iranian nuclear facilities: destroyed, in the dirt, and will take years to recover. President Trump was clear and the American people understand: Iran’s nuclear facilities in Fordow, Isfahan, and Natanz were completely and totally obliterated. There is no doubt about that,” NBC News quoted him saying in a statement.US launched Operation Midnight Hammer, a coordinated military strike targeting Iran’s key nuclear facilities at Fordow, Natanz, and Isfahan, on June 22. Officials believe the strike on Fordo may have set back Iran’s enrichment capabilities there by up to two years. Public messaging has centered on this success, while strikes on Natanz and Isfahan received less attention, partly because officials were aware that key structures at those sites were likely too deep to be affected, even by the powerful GBU-57 “bunker buster” bombs, which were used in combat for the first time during the operation.Appraising the operation, Trump had said in a post on TruthSocial, “Monumental damage was done to all nuclear sites in Iran, as shown by satellite images. ‘Obliteration’ is an accurate term! The white structure shown is deeply embedded into the rock, with even its roof well below ground level, and completely shielded from flame. The biggest damage took place far below ground level. Bullseye!!!”





Source link

Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Speed trap backlash: Brampton’s roads flooded with 185 surveillance cameras; drivers say ‘we’re human, not machines’ – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Next Article Arvind Fashions names Amisha Jain as MD & CEO, ETRetail, Retail News, ETRetail – Delhi News Daily
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • ‘Trump is Dead’ trends on X: American online streamer Adin Ross quashes rumour; claims President is okay – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • Israel hits Hamas: Netanyahu says Abu Obeida struck; Gaza reels from heavy losses – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • Houthis appoint new prime minister following Al-Rahwi’s assassination: Who is he? | World News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • ‘Two countries with ancient civilizations’: Ayatollah Khamenei calls for stronger Iran-China ties; urges ‘solid foundation’ – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • Indonesia: Driver’s death sparks nationwide anger; President Prabowo vows probe, warns agitators – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

You Might Also Like

World News

Behind enemy lines: How Ukrainian soldier dodged death and mines on e-bike flown in by drone; watch video – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Ukrainian soldier dodges death and mines on e-bike flown in by drone (Video credit: Clash Report) A wounded Ukrainian soldier…

6 Min Read
World News

UAE: IB May 2025 results announced, schools begin reviewing scores | World News – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

UAE schools began reviewing May 2025 IB results, with individual scores to be announced on July 7.(Representational Image) The much-anticipated…

7 Min Read
World News

Trump calls Pete Hegseth ‘secretary of war’, people think he lost his mind – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Trump called defense secretary Pete Hegseth the secretary of war. President Donald Trump Friday referred to defense secretary Pete Hegseth…

4 Min Read
World News

Oman Golden Visa launch: Your path to business ownership and long-term residency | World News – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Oman is set to unveil a new golden visa programme on August 31, 2025/Representative Image Oman is set to unveil…

7 Min Read

Delhi News Daily

© Delhi News Daily Network.

Incognito Web Technologies

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?