Sign In

Delhi News Daily

  • Home
  • Fashion
  • Business
  • World News
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
Reading: ‘Opportunity to leave’: Netanyahu says he ‘will allow’ Palestinians to exit Gaza during war; says departure will be voluntary – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Share

Delhi News Daily

Font ResizerAa
Search
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Delhi News Daily > Blog > World News > ‘Opportunity to leave’: Netanyahu says he ‘will allow’ Palestinians to exit Gaza during war; says departure will be voluntary – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
World News

‘Opportunity to leave’: Netanyahu says he ‘will allow’ Palestinians to exit Gaza during war; says departure will be voluntary – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

delhinewsdaily
Last updated: August 12, 2025 6:49 pm
delhinewsdaily
Share
SHARE


'Opportunity to leave': Netanyahu says he 'will allow' Palestinians to exit Gaza during war; says departure will be voluntary
Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu (AP image)

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Tuesday that his country would allow Palestinians to leave the Gaza Strip as the military prepares for a broader offensive in the territory.Speaking to Israeli broadcaster i24NEWS, Netanyahu stressed that the move would not be a forced expulsion but an option for those who wish to leave. “”Give them the opportunity to leave, first of all, to leave combat zones and generally to leave the territory, if they want,” he said. The Israeli leader also referred to similar refugee outflows during the wars in Syria, Ukraine and Afghanistan.Netanyahu said Palestinians would be allowed to move within Gaza to avoid fighting and would also be permitted to leave the territory altogether. Israel has long maintained tight control over Gaza’s borders, severely restricting movement in and out of the territory.The remarks come amid heightened tensions and preparations for Israel to expand its military campaign into the remaining parts of Gaza not yet under its control. The war, triggered by Hamas’s October 2023 attack on Israel, has already displaced the vast majority of Gaza’s inhabitants.Calls to resettle Gazans outside the territory have drawn sharp criticism from Palestinians and the international community. Many see such proposals as a replica of the 1948 “Nakba” or catastrophe when hundreds of thousands of Palestinians were mass displaced during the creation of Israel.Earlier this year, US President Donald Trump sparked outrage by suggesting the United States should take control of Gaza and and expel its 2.4 million inhabitants to Egypt and Jordan. Netanyahu has also previously said his government was exploring third countries that could accept Gaza’s residents and the territory can be redeveloped as a holiday destination.Leaders from Netanyahu’s coalition have urged that Palestinians in Gaza be allowed to leave “voluntarily.” Last week, Israel’s security cabinet approved plans to extend military operations into the parts of Gaza that are not yet controlled by them.





Source link

Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article 11 Stores in a Day, Quick Commerce by Diwali: Inside Libas’ festive growth playbook – Delhi News Daily
Next Article 3.4 years waiting time for green card, employer-sponsored applications see all-time high delay – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Nasimuddin Siddiqui Joins SP: Will Muslim Face And ‘Mini CM’ Of BSP Era Change 2027 UP Poll Math? – Delhi News Daily
  • Nabard raises ₹6,779 crore via three-year bond at 7.01% cut-off yield – Delhi News Daily
  • That’s NOT Ghislaine Maxwell? Latest Prison Video Sparks WILD Conspiracy Theories – Delhi News Daily
  • Suryakumar Yadav press conference: How SKY trolled India-Pakistan rivalry – Delhi News Daily
  • Assam Congress Claims Bhupen Borah Withdrew Resignation, He Says ‘Not Yet’ – Delhi News Daily

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

You Might Also Like

World News

‘More than 20 people…’: Who were among Tyler Robinson’s ‘network’ who possibly knew about plan to ‘take out’ Charlie Kirk? – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

FBI confirmed that more than 20 people were there in the network of Tyler Robinson, the suspected shooter of Charlie…

5 Min Read
World News

‘Big, beautiful bill’: After marathon negotiations, Donald Trump’s megabill passes key US House vote; what’s next – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

A placard is affixed to the lectern before House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) speaks at a news conference at the…

7 Min Read
World News

US Chief Justice John Roberts on transgender healthcare: Upholds state bans while sidestepping Trump’s agenda; liberals say trans kids left unprotected – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

US chief justice John Roberts has delivered a ruling on transgender healthcare that upholds restrictions but avoids hardline stances, aiming…

6 Min Read
World News

‘Highly unlikely’: Is Donald Trump not firing Jerome Powell? President sends mixed signals amid speculation – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

US President Donald Trump and Fed Chair Jerome Powell (AP images) US President Donald Trump on Wednesday said that it…

6 Min Read

Delhi News Daily

© Delhi News Daily Network.

Incognito Web Technologies

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?