Sign In

Delhi News Daily

  • Home
  • Fashion
  • Business
  • World News
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
Reading: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs forced ex-girlfriend Cassie into ‘freak-offs’, threatened to leak tapes and ruin career, says former stylist – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Share

Delhi News Daily

Font ResizerAa
Search
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Delhi News Daily > Blog > World News > Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs forced ex-girlfriend Cassie into ‘freak-offs’, threatened to leak tapes and ruin career, says former stylist – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
World News

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs forced ex-girlfriend Cassie into ‘freak-offs’, threatened to leak tapes and ruin career, says former stylist – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

delhinewsdaily
Last updated: May 29, 2025 12:27 pm
delhinewsdaily
Share
SHARE


Sean 'Diddy' Combs forced ex-girlfriend Cassie into ‘freak-offs’, threatened to leak tapes and ruin career, says former stylist

Sean “Diddy” Combs forced his then-girlfriend, singer Cassie, into sex marathons, her former stylist and close friend testified against the rapper on Wednesday. He also added that he physically assaulted her during their long-term relationship.Stylist Deonte Nash said the incident happened on Cassie’s 29th birthday in 2015. She had planned a fun night with drinks, drugs, and karaoke, but Combs wanted something else. He insisted on taking her to a hotel for what he called a “freak-off” — a sex marathon, AP reported quoting Nash.Nash said he saw Combs yelling at Cassie as she begged to celebrate her birthday her way. Later, Cassie told Nash she didn’t want to do the “freak-off” but had no choice because Combs was forcing her.Nash said this wasn’t the first time Cassie told him she didn’t want to take part in Combs’ drug-filled hotel sex sessions. Earlier in the trial, Cassie said these encounters often included Combs watching, directing, and even filming her with a male sex worker. She said this happened hundreds of times during their 11-year relationship from 2007 to 2018.Nash also said Combs often beat and threatened Cassie. He claimed Combs would say he’d ruin her music career and release private videos if she didn’t do what he wanted.Sharing one example of abuse, Nash said that once he was at Cassie’s apartment helping her pack for a music festival when Combs stormed in, pulled her off the couch by her hair, and hit her. Nash said he tried to stop him by jumping on his back, but Combs threw him off. Combs then followed Cassie into a bedroom and kept hitting her, slamming her head into a bed frame. She had a bloody cut above her eye. “Look what y’all made me do,” Combs allegedly said.Combs, 55, has pleaded not guilty that he led a racketeering conspiracy for 20 years that relied on fear and violence to get what he wanted. If convicted, he could face 15 years to life in prison.On the same day, Combs’ lawyers asked for a mistrial. They said prosecutors unfairly suggested that Combs interfered with a police probe into a 2012 firebombing of rapper Kid Cudi’s Porsche 911. The judge, Arun Subramanian, denied the mistrial request but told jurors to ignore comments about destroyed fingerprint records.A day earlier, Combs’ former assistant said Combs wanted to kill Cudi after learning he was dating Cassie in 2011. Weeks later, Cudi’s car was firebombed. A Molotov cocktail made from a malt liquor bottle and a fancy handkerchief was found inside the car, according to a fire department investigator.The investigator, Lance Jimenez, told the court the fingerprints from the car were later destroyed by someone at the LAPD who was not part of the case, which he said was not normal.Combs’ lawyers accused prosecutors of misconduct, but the judge sided with the prosecution.





Source link

Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Cyprus offers Syrian families money to resettle and work permits for main earners | World News – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Next Article Internet can’t believe Kash Patel is 5’9”: ‘His cute little legs are dangling’ – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • ‘Hate-motivated’: Elderly Jewish woman stabbed in broad daylight at Ottawa grocery store; Canadian leaders condemn ‘vile’ attack | World News – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • ‘Coolie’ box office collection day 16: Rajinikanth starrer action thriller inches toward Rs 275 crore mark | – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • ‘No power to impose’: US court declares most tariffs illegal; Trump says ‘total disaster for country’ – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • ‘Diplomatic embarrassment’: Hours before tariff ruling,Trump team sought delay – what they told court – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily
  • ‘No power to impose’: US court declares most tariffs illegal; Trump says ‘total disaster for country’ – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

You Might Also Like

World News

‘Thrown to the wolves’: American moves family to Russia to ‘escape wokeness’ — finds himself at the frontline fighting Ukraine war – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

An American man who left US in search of traditional values has ended up on the front lines of Russia’s…

7 Min Read
World News

‘Dust, sweat and blood’: White House uses Roosevelt speech to cast Trump as fighter; shows him in a Coliseum – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

“It is not the critic who counts…” With those opening words from former US President Theodore Roosevelt, the White House…

6 Min Read
World News

Can you divorce over WhatsApp? UAE law on digital divorce explained | World News – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Legal experts clarify how UAE law treats divorces pronounced via WhatsApp or digital messages/ Image: File In today’s digitally connected…

8 Min Read
World News

US warships off Venezuela: Navy vessels head to Caribbean in Donald Trump’s push against drug cartels; Maduro deploys 4.5 million militia – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

The United States is sending an amphibious squadron to the southern Caribbean as part of President Donald Trump’s effort to…

6 Min Read

Delhi News Daily

© Delhi News Daily Network.

Incognito Web Technologies

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?