Sign In

Delhi News Daily

  • Home
  • Fashion
  • Business
  • World News
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
Reading: ‘When the last sword strikes’: Iran launches second salvo on Israel – watch video – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Share

Delhi News Daily

Font ResizerAa
Search
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Delhi News Daily > Blog > World News > ‘When the last sword strikes’: Iran launches second salvo on Israel – watch video – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
World News

‘When the last sword strikes’: Iran launches second salvo on Israel – watch video – Times of India – Delhi News Daily

delhinewsdaily
Last updated: June 14, 2025 3:20 am
delhinewsdaily
Share
SHARE


'When the last sword strikes': Iran launches second salvo on Israel - watch video

Iran launched consecutive waves of missile and drone strikes on Israel overnight, in retaliation for Israel’s “greatest military operations in history,” conducted under Operation Rising Lion. The second barrage from Khamenei-led Islamic Republic came shortly after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu addressed the nation, saying more Israeli operations were under way.The first wave of Iranian strikes began late Friday, targeting Israeli cities including Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Explosions lit up the night sky as air raid sirens sounded across central Israel. The Israeli military said it had intercepted many of the incoming projectiles but acknowledged some impacts.“Iran targeted military centers and airbases that served as the source of the criminal aggression against our country,” the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) said in a statement. It claimed the missiles were launched “using a combination of precision-guided and smart systems.”“Field reports, satellite imagery, and intercepted intelligence indicate that dozens of ballistic missiles effectively hit strategic targets,” the IRGC added. “Despite claims of interception, the enemy failed to counter the waves of missile strikes.”Soon after Netanyahu issued a video message calling Iran’s regime a threat to global security, a second wave of Iranian strikes was launched. “More is on the way,” Netanyahu had warned, adding, “The regime does not know what hit them — or what will hit them. It has never been weaker.”As the second salvo rained down, fresh sirens rang out in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Residents, already rattled from the first attack, were urged to stay in shelters. Israel’s Defence Forces (IDF) later confirmed a continued state of high alert.Iran’s military had earlier warned, “Everyone will feel it,” in a social media post. And shortly before launching the second round, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei had said Israel “should expect severe punishment” for its attacks on Iranian nuclear and military facilities.“When the last sword strikes, we’ll see who remains.” Iranian military posted on X.Israel, meanwhile, maintained it had dealt a severe blow to Tehran. “In the past 24 hours, we have taken out top military commanders, senior nuclear scientists, the Islamic regime’s most significant enrichment facility, and a large portion of its ballistic missile arsenal,” Netanyahu said.





Source link

Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Israel Iran war: Pentagon positions warships in West Asia – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Next Article Operation was planned for April 2025, not sudden: Bibi – Times of India – Delhi News Daily
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Nasimuddin Siddiqui Joins SP: Will Muslim Face And ‘Mini CM’ Of BSP Era Change 2027 UP Poll Math? – Delhi News Daily
  • Nabard raises ₹6,779 crore via three-year bond at 7.01% cut-off yield – Delhi News Daily
  • That’s NOT Ghislaine Maxwell? Latest Prison Video Sparks WILD Conspiracy Theories – Delhi News Daily
  • Suryakumar Yadav press conference: How SKY trolled India-Pakistan rivalry – Delhi News Daily
  • Assam Congress Claims Bhupen Borah Withdrew Resignation, He Says ‘Not Yet’ – Delhi News Daily

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

You Might Also Like

World News

Canadian shot in Wisconsin: Tourist Giovanni Michael ‘Mike’ Robinson killed on golf trip while walking to hotel; hunt on for SUV driver – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

A Canadian man on a golf trip in Wisconsin was shot and killed in a drive-by attack early Wednesday, according…

5 Min Read
World News

‘Babies are starving!’: Kamala Harris explodes over Donald Trump’s $300 million ballroom — watch – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Former vice president Kamala Harris went on a furious rant on President Donald Trump, slamming his decision to build a…

5 Min Read
World News

‘Didn’t speak English much’: DC shooter suspect Rahmanullah Lakanwal often seen playing video games – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Neighbors of 29-year-old Rahmanullah Lakanwal were aware that the family of Afghan refugees were living in the area but they…

5 Min Read
World News

“I don’t have any patriotism for America”: Hasan Piker faces backlash after holding Chinese flag during livestream in Beijing – The Times of India – Delhi News Daily

Hasan Piker faces backlash after holding Chinese flag during livestream in Beijing (Image via Getty) Hasan Piker, the popular Twitch…

6 Min Read

Delhi News Daily

© Delhi News Daily Network.

Incognito Web Technologies

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?